View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Although it seems most people don't consider PDF as a valid e-book format, I create PDF books for my Cybook (and for anyone else's of course). I try to keep the same page layout as in paper books, only a bit more condensed (minimal margins, small vertical spaces) and no left/right pages (the headers have book title, page number, chapter number and a pagebar and chapterbar). Have a look at this example.

If a "real" e-book format, which allows reflowing and font/size changing, also allows this kind of formatting, perfect.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote