View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM   #529
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Finished A Universe From Nothing by Lawrence Krauss. As I already said earlier, the author narration didn't do the book a favor. The afterword by Richard Dawkins was read by Simon Vance, and I would have very much preferred if he had read the whole book. The ideas presented in this book were interesting, though.

Before starting the next book, I listened to two novellas: Legion by Brandon Sanderson and Trunk and Disorderly by Charles Stross.

Legion was my first encounter with Sanderson and I absolutely loved this weird story about a guy who hallucinates different people who then help him investigating strange events and artifacts. It is read by Oliver Wyman who does a wonderful job.

Trunk and Disorderly is a funny science fiction story involving a very peculiar pet dwarf mammoth. If you like Stross's Laundry series, you will probably like this one, too. It is free from Subterranean:
http://subterraneanpress.com/magazin...charles_stross
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote