View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #229
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44reader View Post
I've often wondered why the default in Calibre's convert dialogue (Look & Feel) is "minimum line height 120%".
If you hover over this item you will be able to read the explanation for exactly what this item does. Assuming the font size is 100% this ensures a 20% spacing between the lines.

I have converted over 9000 books with this as the setting and they are all exactly what I desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44reader View Post
Is that too introducing something unnecessary? Can I make it 100% instead?
You can make it 100% but your lines might just butt up against each other.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote