View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanman View Post
Hi Harry,

Many, many thanks for all your work on these. Much appreciated.

This one seems to have a different style of cover to your other Dickens - garish blue with very visible compression artifacts around the text. Is something broken, or was this one just produced earlier than the others?
This is an "earlier generation" of my eBooks. I've not yet proof-read it, and brought it up to the standard of the others. It's on "the list".

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what sort of software setup do you use to produce these at such a prodigious rate? I'm feeling inspired to give it a go, but using Sigil in its current state is like pulling teeth. (I'm normally more the raw-markup type.)
I create all my eBook with the "Book Designer" program. Export from that to HTML, use the HTML to produce a Mobipocket book, and then convert the Mobi to ePub with Calibre.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote