View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I'm guessing they're away for the weekend...
Yep, more than likely as it is almost Thanksgiving in the States and shopping for the holidays is on the agenda.

Thank you for the expanded explanation, Steve. It does sound like something that would be interesting to a nontech person (with limited experience of e-book formats) like me.

I love the cover art, and yes, IMO cover art does tend to draw a person to take a closer look.

IMO, it seems it would be of interest to a limited audience. Possibly consider it as a free ebook with pages at the end giving the link and essay topics to be found at your site. Also, list your books (maybe some with blurbs) available at your site. Get the word out on various blogs, follow up with past interviewers, etc.

Would this be something that you would want to get out to authors? Both indie and published? Send them copies? What would the reader numbers be if you happen to have it pirated? (and all those people see the links at the end)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote