View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
ebook - with or without pictures ?

Hello

Currently I am scanning some old child/youth books of mine. I want to read them on my ebook reader (Bebook). Many of this books contain drawings in black and white. (About every 3rd to 4th page shows a small picture and text) Now I am thinking: Shall I also scan the graphics and include them in the ebook ? Or should I remove them ?

Many times, the drawings help you to get into the story. But on the other side, the ebook file also becomes much bigger. However, some (but not all) of this drawings are great art, removing them would be a shame. But recently I tried to read a book with many graphics on the Bebook and it was kinda strange when suddenly a picture comes, instead of the text.

So what is your opinion ?
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote