View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by calail View Post
I considered using email, but had hoped for a quicker method... I've got several dozen books to share...

Thanks for the ideas however!
Can you use a program like DiskAid to transfer the books from your computer to her iPad. You would install DiskAid on your computer and then transfer the books to the correct folder on the iPad.

Another solution may be to use Calibre. I haven't used Calibre to transfer books to the iPad, but I would think it would work.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote