View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #207
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Not that it will probably help, but I would indeed be interested in what the behaviour is when it is put into download mode again (does this even work?) and how k3flasher behaves on a second try...

Thanks for the kudos, much appreciated. My K3 is long gone, I've made it a gift after getting a KPW and then it died by an unfortunate accident (to be exact, the screen died). So this software project lives on even when the device is long dead :-) (good thing it does work pretty reliable, I now have nothing to debug it, though I could probably get back the remains of the K3).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote