View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #133
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
I started reading on e-readers because of the difficulty of propping a book open to read hands-free. I frequently read while knitting or spinning yarn (and occasionally on fitness equipment at the gym). My best book-holding find has been a "Pageminder" (no affiliation), but with that you still have to put the knitting or wool down, grab the book and manipulate page and Pageminder to read the next page. My first e-reader was a Sony PRS-650, and I loved the ease of turning pages (but not the glare). I migrated to Kindles with the advent of the e-ink Pearl screen, and passed the Sony on to my oldest boy. I now have Kindle apps on all my electronic devices. I do still occasionally read paper books, but find the manipulation to prop and turn pages interrupts my reading far more than turning pages on my Paperwhite.
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote