View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #14330
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm right in the middle of 'The Bourne Identity' and marvel at Robert Ludlum's ability to keep you on the edge of your seat, even when you know what's going to happen! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Stitchawl
Oh good to hear that. It's been on my TBR list for quite a long time now. Love the movies.

I've been reading Royal Assassin (Farseer #2, by Robin Hobb) but it's kind of gloomy for a YA series, so I might not read Farseer #3 right after #2. Perhaps because the other books I'm reading are not very cheery either.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote