View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #313
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by namebrandon View Post
Mine got bumped up as well.. Originally scheduled for 10/16, has now shipped and is coming 10/8 (Monday). I've had 'Prime' items get delivered on Saturday before, but guess the PW missed the window. Oh well, 8 days earlier than expected, I'm not complaining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Received Paperwhite NSO on Oct 4, 2012.

It still shows "Shipping Soon" delivery date Oct 11 on the order page.
Mine was originally scheduled for Oct. 17th, I have Prime Two Day shipping, so if it left yesterday, I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow, even though they're telling me to expect it on the 8th. I would be surprised if I don't get it till Monday, especially since this company delivers on Sunday.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote