View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #1239
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I claimed my offer with a Kindle Keyboard also. You may need to contact Amazon. Try contacting Kindle Customer Service first at 1-866-321-8851.
In regards to your quote about error after entering the code, I never received the code (or email) at all so unfortunately I'm not even at that step. I'll definitely get in touch with Kindle Customer Service though. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
The $5 MP3 credit offer showed up in my email immediately after I requested it from my Kindle Keyboard. It was sent to the email address associated with my Amazon account.

Are you in the U.S.? The offer states "MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States."

That's odd about the credits in all your digital categories. I didn't have that.
Yes, I'm the US, and I've had my Kindle Keyboard for over a year now and this is the first time that I've ever not immediately received the email after requesting it.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote