View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #86
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rita book View Post
I do not have any network adapters, I only have a single network, my router is 192.168.1.1, the calibre program is constantly attaching to 10.211.55.2 port 9090, when I try to have the Nexus7 with CC manually connect to that IP it claims that there is no network.
You must have a network adapter on your computer, virtual or real, that has the IP address 10.211.55.2. There is no other way that calibre could come up with that number. The fact that it is a 10. address implies that it is virtual, probably for a windows or other virtual machine you have on your mac.

What is the IP address of your computer on the 192. network? That is what you should enter into calibre companion. As I said, calibre is actually listening on all the networks that your computer is using. I don't own a Mac so cannot give you exact instructions, but the site http://osxdaily.com/2010/11/21/find-ip-address-mac/ seems to explain how to do it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote