Thread: PRS-T1 New Homescreen
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:45 AM   #46
ewandeep
Zealot
ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ewandeep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS-T1 Sony PRS-350 Nook Touch Glow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peto View Post
Hello there,

First of all, thanks to you guys for all your effort. I have been enjoying Porkupans work for years in my 505, so can't be more grateful.

Here's the thing. I am perfectly happy with the way the T1 displays my PDF-6", so I have no interest in adding any other reading appk at all. Still I would like to use this alternative homescreen, so I would need some way to just root the T1, without adding anything else and add this single app. Is there a way to do that?

I already have the minimal root set but it already has more than I need. Maybe I have to use that and then uninstall everything?

Thank you for your patience.
The simplest way is to install minimal root, then from the adw launcher uninstall useless applications and then install the new Homescreen.

Then it useful to install bar launcher, (add adw launcher and new home to bar luancher) anbd then set the home to default, so you can launch other home from bar launcher...
ewandeep is offline   Reply With Quote