View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
I subscribed to this thread because I would like to do the same. So I guess the answer is no seeing as how 115 people couldn't assist you with your request.
I reckon Apple and Amazon remake the book because they have a BUY button on the last page of the sample that takes you to the book's shopping cart.
I am sure they do. Here is a web site that has a sample book and it is also clearly remade but perhaps more easily done than Amazon. http://www.retrievalartist.com/?page_id=41

The bottom of the page shows the guys who built the page, perhaps they can help you.

If you have an ePub file it is easy to take it apart and either build an ePub out of the first few chapters as a sample or use the html pages inside the ePub for a web site.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote