View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:13 AM   #134
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Hello my name is apesmom and I have an ebook hoarding problem. I'm spending more time reading about reading and shopping for deals than actually reading.

I've had my NC for a little over 4 months and now have 451 books in my library. I've spent more than $1 on 113 and still have almost 400 left to read (not counting my DTB TBR pile which has dwindled to a mere 70).

I cannot resist a sale or coupon code, thinking that if I don't buy it now on sale for $2 it will cost $8 if I want to read it in 2 years. I need help . . . oh wait is that a new Kobo code . . . .brb.
Welcome to the support thread. If you read through, there are several useful suggestions for ways to avoid this problem. Set yourself a goal, and post it here. If you're tempted, post here, and we'll encourage you to resist. Now go and read a book. You know you want to...

It is now six days since I last bought an ebook. Thanks everyone.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote