View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:05 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I thought I read I need to let the battery run low for the first 3 charges? Is this not the case? I believe I read in other threads this helps calibrate the battery to the PP's battery gauge.

I turn my PP off when not in use for a long time. I read an average of 3 to 4 hours myself. It's been on two bars now since the 15th. I believe there is a low battery indicator now? That's what I been waiting to see so I could charge it again another 12 hours.

Should I wait till it says low battery to start the second charge?

I want to do this right so any help or advice given is much appreciate.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote