View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Sony PRS-505 Visual tutorial?

My grandmother got a Sony PRS-505 and she seems to be having trouble figuring out how to use the device. Does anyone know if there is an online visual tutorial covering the basics and some of the not so basic stuff like everything in the settings? Normally, I'd have gone over to her house and did a mini-lesson but she's in San Antonio and I'm in Alaska now.

Last night she mentioned going to the Library and asking one of the Librarians if they could help her get her pages back to vertical...somehow she got everything in the horizontal mode. Luckily, I was able to help her with that one over the phone.

But I'd like to have something I can point her to for other things newbies may need to know but aren't quite obvious?

As always, any and all help would be appreciated.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote