View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #31
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Isn't that kind of difficult when I don't have an ETI device? (I know you are sad for me. )

BOb
There is no need for an ETI device. The new ePUB format does not work with ETI devices anyway.

I have found the ePUB creation does not build a correct TOC in the ePUB file (.ncx) and thus ADE will not read the file. It opens it but does not display any pages. I do not know if the Sony reader will read it. I have found that the eBook Viewer that is part of Calibre will read the file. I haven't tried FBReader yet.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote