View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
For me, the experience with the new Marvin is a bit more sluggish than with the old one...

The fact that the new Marvin shuts itself off when the iPad goes to sleep or when you change from it to another app, makes it a bit slower (iPad 1 under iOS 5.1.1)...

As I don't have a second iPad to link with and as I won't be reading on my iPhone 5, that enhancement won't be signifiant for me.

But anyway, I still love it !
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote