View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Anderson, Edward: Thieves Like Us. v1, 28 Aug 2008

Added: Link and rewording:

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here and with additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/27118/Thieves_Like_Us

Edward Anderson's great hard-hitting noir novel, "Thieves Like Us," was originally published in 1937 and takes place during the Great Drepression.

The Basis for Two films:
Basis for the 1949 film noir "They Live By Night," directed by Nicholas Ray and starring Farley Granger and Cathy O'Donnell. Remade in 1974 as "Thieves Like Us" by director Robert Altman, starring Keith Carradine and Shelley Duvall.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-28-2008 at 05:47 PM. Reason: added link and rewording
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote