View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
Well,I would be willing to attend one so I can hold one of those things in my hand before I purchase it.
yep, that's one of the points of having them ! (not the only point...)

Quote:
Considering the costs, wouldn't it be prudent for these little get togethers be held regionally? Like people in Houston meeting at Midtown/Montrose? I got a couple of suggestions like Late Nite Pie (pizza and beer!) or One's a meal for late night gatherings. They're open until 3am and 24hrs respectively.
you could have a second one in houston. i'm all for things in proximity. don't hold it the same night, that way if people want to go to both of them, they can.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote