View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
What I really wanted to know is, how do you all read like 2-3 books a week? Even if I'm reading fast (well, what I would call fast for me....) I guess I would have to spend a lot of time per week to get up to 2-3 books. I mean I've got family, a job, etc.... ???
Please help me out here
Well according to my husband I read too much (his opinion). Then I point I that I probably spend less time reading in an evening than he spends watching John Stewart/Steven Colbert and Southpark. I read at breakfast, over lunch, and often before bed.

I do read pretty fast, especially if it is popular fiction without many big words that I have to think hard over. I always have - when I was in school my teachers would sometimes accuse me of lying about having read the assigned books because I would finish them so fast.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote