View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #22148
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just when I think it doesn't get any more ridiculous...
"The first lawsuit against Carnival Cruise Lines has been filed and it is expected to be the beginning of a wave of lawsuits against the ship's owners. "

Understand... the cruise line has already stated that they will give full refunds to the passengers. That, beside paying to get everyone back to where they are supposed to be, plus many other reimbursements.

But Cassie Terry, 25, of Brazoria County, Texas, filed a lawsuit today in Miami federal court, calling the disabled Triumph cruise ship "a floating hell." "The Plaintiff was forced to endure unbearable and horrendous odors on the filthy and disabled vessel"

Horrendous odors... I guess she's never had to live in Mexico City, only spend pleasant time in Acapulco or Cabo.

Must be rough when one's silk bed sheets aren't ironed properly...
On the other hand, I'd might sue too if my tea weren't served at just the right temperature...

And so they will sue. What a world we live in today.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote