View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #102
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoi View Post
Thank you very much for your help. Those links helped a lot. ATM I have enough books, but I will take you advice for new topic That was very helpful.
If you happen to like romance, I know there is a thread here that we do each month talking about the romance bargains that come up. I used to track one for mysteries, but when it changed to a new month, I lost the thread.

Something for everyone! See you around the threads!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote