View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #243
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Thanks for the research/references twobob! I will read with great attention. I also reached the conclusion that I would need Xorg extensions to LibVNC... and not discounting the speed problem to keep queries timely synchronized with the mouse position...
Think it is doable. Yes. my way would be some horrific hack or kludge as per usual but meh, if it gets the job done...

will have a play : ) see if I can get some of those tools for the 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
I am a bit overwhelmed but not quitting yet
Never give up! teehehe

Last edited by twobob; 11-21-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: more rant
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote