View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #428
Cheeky1
A Happy Pelican
Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
You have to root the device to put the Android Market on it. It's not something that installs easily, but it can be done. Read through the rest of the thread.

I have Kindle Fire now, and it's more capable than this in some ways (e.g., it has multitouch and more onboard memory), but I still consider this a fairly capable device because of the features it has that the Kindle Fire lacks (e.g., HDMI-out, USB host mode).
Congrats on the Kindle Fire! How do you like it? I've been toying with the idea of getting one.
Cheeky1 is offline   Reply With Quote