View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #5
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I checked the site and the artist's story and I found no text about him spending "several years of his life studying art so that he could produce a series of drawings of a really, really creepy stalker Jesus as a 'ministry.'"
http://www.jesus-withyoualways.com/story.htm

"After a few years of self-study, and then three months training by an accomplished artist/instructor (a missionary on a one year sabbatical), the skills to accomplish the task began to unfold."

later

"The objective of the "With you always" series has, from the very beginning, been very clear to me: to help Christians everywhere visualize the reality of Jesus' presence in their lives at all times, particularly during those everyday tasks where we spend most of our time. "

Thus, the "years of study" and the "ministry." The "creepy" and "stalkerish" are editorial remarks.