View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
(You might check your Display settings to see if your screen resolution was reduced)

Is Calibre's window set full screen/part screen (the middle icon near the res X)
(Remember it is Windows,where you click Start to shutdown )
If Part-screen is to large (as you describe): Resize the top of the window down, then Move the window UP. Repeat until things fit.
T, thanks for the prompt reply.

I fixed the problem using your suggestion of Resize the top window down then Move the window up. And this setting stuck when Calibre was exited and re-entered.

My Display settings have not changed. Everything else (besides Calibre) is sized correctly for viewing.

I don't understand your set full screen/part screen comment. Can you elaborate?
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote