View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
Dellaster
本の虫
Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3, DXG, Fire · iPad, iPod
Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard View Post
Do you get better accuracy with it? I find that I have to use the large brush size to write readable characters, and I can't really fit a quality complex character, like ten strokes or whatever, within the margin lines in notes.
I take it you mean on the e-ink side, like in the Journal? (None of the Android apps I checked offer brush sizes.)

I'm definitely better with it compared to the skinny little thing that comes standard. Can't speak for anyone else. It's still woefully short of the kind of accuracy you get with ballpoint pen on paper.

My Journal doodles, exported as PDF, etc. (I'm getting a little embarrassed of posting pics of my sloppy writing. )

Medium brush seems to be my personal sweet spot, at least with an 11-stroke kanji like this. The small brush improved tremendously after I "cheated" the calibration to match how I wanted it to write, but it's still sloppy. Maybe with more practice. Large brush - I salute you if you can keep 10+ stroke characters within those lines.
Dellaster is offline   Reply With Quote