View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #11
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
At first I was really excited, but then I recognized the hardware design. The case is new, but inside the case is hardware that was designed by Netronix. we’re looking at a device based on a 4 years old design, one that wasn’t very good to start with. How disappointing.
At the risk of going off-topic - why is the Netronix hardware bad? Or do you mean it's not as good as others are, i.e. could be a lot better?

I thought the hardware is rather neat, if cheap.

If the price stays or remains close, I might recommend that device to people who ask me. Aside from the software I have no quarrels with my EB600.

I suppose ignorance IS bliss, after all... (as I have no way to compare it with other models.)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote