View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 AM   #623
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I suppose you are talking about the "create collections from folders" functionality, so: yes. CM doesn't care how you organize your folders, it simply "mirrors" the folder hierarchy to a collection hierarchy.

In other words: you already have the folder hierarchy containing a folder for each author. You have to configure whatever software did that to leave out this intermediate folder. I suppose it was calibre (which does that by default, I think). I'm not an expert with calibre, but I'm sure that this behavior is configurable. So check your calibre settings...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote