View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #70
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob B View Post
Hmm, I did not realize that. Notepad still works on my Touch even after upgrading to 5.3.2 so I thought it would work on the PW. Sorry for the bum steer.
I am sure there is nothing wrong with it running directly on the PW. It is not an firmware issue, but a supported devices issue. You can only download active content to supported devices. And on Notepad it does not list the PW yet. Simply copying from the Touch to PW won't work because of the DRM.

Edit: Come to think about it, it might not work without modification. After all the resolution of the PW is higher than on the Touch.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-13-2013 at 12:44 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote