View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #11
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiSara View Post
Anyone know any places in Canada to legally download films/tv shows, similar to iTunes or Amazon US that will theoretically work on the Vox? I assume Netflix steaming will work as above but wondering about offline downloads for travelling? I usually use iTunes...
Partially answering my own question - discovered Android Market has its own video rental (http://mobilesyrup.com/2011/09/21/an...ble-in-canada/). But we'll have to wait and see if you can get the app for Vox or not.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote