View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #18
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Wow, after reading all your replies.... Well, I seem to be closely related to a sloth!
If you notice, 139 people have viewed this thread and only 16 replied. I'm assuming the other 123 people are also sloth-like.

I only play exercise. Fun stuff like Wii Fit, hiking, and swimming. If it's not fun, I'm not doing it. I recently got Zumba for Wii which is lots of fun. Me and my 22 month old grandson do it and he has the moves down. It's very cute.

My daughter and son-in-law do P90X and it looks like torture to me.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote