Thread: Seriousness Who REALLY killed JFK?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
On a tangent (I hope this still considered "on topic"), I watched part of a CNN special last night about the asassination of MLK, Jr. In it they had clips of interviews with various people including Andrew Young. Now I happen to like and respect Andy Young a great deal. But I recoiled when I heard him say that he believes that James Earl Ray was not responsible and that certainly the FBI, the Memphis police department, and the U.S. military were involved. I continue to be amazed at how humans seem to see conspiracy behind every event despite the evidence in front of them. It is a truly amazing psychological question, in my mind. In fact, I'm wondering if it's the result of alien intervention. Or those darned black helicopters.
It's probably due to an adverse effect of Murphy's Law on Occam's Razor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib
Who REALLY killed JFK?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have an incredible research library of over 50 volumes on the Kennedy assassination, including the House Select Committee on Assassination Report (1978) in 12 or 13 volumes. (Sorry, can't remember exactly.)

The HSCA came to the conclusion that it was probable that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, and that another (unnamed) shooter was involved.

When more than one person is involved and not acting alone, that fits the definition of a conspiracy.

Jack Ruby, who shot Oswald on live TV, denied having ties to organized crime, but a number of books have refuted his words.

Was there a "renegade" arm of the CIA involved? Or just one demented individual making a political statement? Two or more individuals?

Don
May have been Castro's retaliation.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote