View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #62
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
As some of you may already know, I've recently finished my magnum opus, The Aquamarine God (think Toltecs and mayhem). I'm taking a little breather to pen a couple of short stories: Attack of the Onion People, and Lepers In Heat.

Attack of the Onion People is a cautionary tale about a gentle florist who takes his experiments in hybridization a little too far, and then something goes horribly wrong...

Lepers In Heat is basically a story of forbidden love that takes place amidst the swamps and bayous of Louisiana; sort of a Papillon and Father Damien meet Blaze Starr triangle of passion, deception, and disease.

Wish me luck!

Last edited by Timoleon; 03-09-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote