View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #20
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Those of you testing out the iOS 7 betas have been awfully quiet the past month! Any news on how well iOS 7 is working out? Looks like we are within a week and a half or so of the announcement of new toys and perhaps of the release of iOS 7. I'm interested in knowing how the battery life has been affected by iOS 7. I hear from other places that it has decreased battery life on older iPhones like the 4S. Mine is a 5 so I need to see how it has been affected, if at all.

Battery life on the 4S: overnight my phone (if its at 100%) on 6.1.3 doesnt do much, it might drop by 2% at most. On iOS7b6 it dropped by 15%. Thats just laying on the bedside table. I hear that on the 5 its not much better. I can say that for my phone, there has been zero improvement in battery life from the first beta to the 6th. I've decided not to upgrade. I did it long enough to establish that Stanza is still crippled and am no longer interested in the upgrade. I detest the UI anyway.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote