View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #28
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
in the thread Firmware updates, dictionaries, fonts and third-party software for M92 there is a reference to a third party file browser that you can install for additional functionality. first off, can i actually install it on my m92, given that mine is an ArtaTech model. and second, is there any problem i should be aware of that makes the installation harder than is actually explained in the link?

thanks.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote