Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Do you have a SD card in it? That will use more power. I download 2 papers a day via wifi, use the light always on when reading and rarely turn the device off (sleep it when not in use) and likely 2-3 hours reading a day. I can easily get a week out of it. The meter is somewhat wonky. I find it drops in big jumps when using the wifi in the upper 1/2 of the meter, but I don't think it is really using that. Seems to be slower dropping in bottom 1/2 of the meter.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote