View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
register512
Kobo Touch User
register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'm dealing with my wife's new Glo, which has firmware version 2.3.1. I've been trying various wys to get the series information handled, but can't seem to hit on the correct incantation.

I tried the "Create New Bookshelf" approach, but did not want the dozens of bookshelves that got created. I haven't been able to get the series information to appear other than via the title editing that I described.

What does one have to do to get the Calibre/Touch combination to automatically handle the series information, and display it in some useful fashion?
register512 is offline   Reply With Quote