View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #368
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I think the horror scenarios painted by some every time when "watermarking" is being mentioned are way overblown. After all, iTunes has watermarked all their music files for many years and nobody has even been accused, much less convicted, of distributing one of their files. I don't agree with BoldlyDubious that an automatic conviction should follow if your file shows up on torrents, but I do believe that it is a good thing to have digital trail that the copyright owners or the police can follow and investigate. It will definitely make people act more responsibly.

Last edited by HansTWN; 11-16-2012 at 09:37 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote