View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #17
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I'm holding off getting a PW for the time being. I put a preorder for one a couple of days ago (am in the UK) but I've cancelled it after dithering for a while. Whilst I very much like the idea of the PW, I'm going to wait for a few months at least and see what happens with the screen issues that have been mentioned. In the meantime, I'm perfectly happy to keep my K3 which is now just over 2 years old, working flawlessly (touch wood!) and used a lot
Keep in mind there are more satisfied than dissatisfied customers, based on forums and Amazon's reviews. Opinions of the new Paperwhite display are highly subjective, much like opinions on which headphones, or in-ear-monitors sound the best or the worst. What your eyes see and process will most likely be entirely different from someone else's. While there are some inconsistencies in displays, inluding some "lemons," the flurry of posts by some of us should not deter you from judging for yourself. I daresay you would not have cancelled your pre-order if you had not read the posts.

As Amazon offers a generous 30-day return policy, why not order and make a decision based on what you see with your eyes? That is the only way to know if the PW is for you or not.

Last edited by Skydog; 10-13-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote