View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
beckybug3
Enthusiast
beckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo Touch, a dead Kobo Aura HD, and a dead Kobo Wifi
I have had other books whose publishers did not understand grammar basics, so I understand your frustration. It really does take away from the experience.

However I had to talk to Kobo support for over an hour yesterday, and my experience was totally different from yours. Mine is a technical issue, that we are still working on solving, but nice, friendly, courteous, and helpful are the first words I'd use to describe Cody. Please do not judge all of Kobo support by this one bad experience.

Last edited by beckybug3; 09-26-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling
beckybug3 is offline   Reply With Quote