Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:42 AM   #25
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Yeah, you say that now, but you weren't saying that...well, you know when.
What kind of AprilHare do you think I am? We were talking about those things made of calcium that help make my beautiful wings, aren't we, not some other kind of 'bone'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Oh, hi, AprilHare.

Huh? Plane? What plane? I don't see any plane.

Attachment 72373<--click

What? Over there? Oh, that. That's not a plane. Does that look like a plane with an armor piercing bomb? That's just um.. my friend. Yeah, my friend. He's all dressed up to um.. come visit you.
Planes with armour piercing bombs don't get near my coop. I did say I have all the modcons... that includes inbuilt metamaterials. You won't even see the coop to be able to bomb it!
And if that's your friend, you need new non-bomb-dropping friends!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote