Thread: Arthur King
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholashedges View Post
Excellent! Glad it was ok! Many thanks for your purchase. I hope you like it

Have you published on here?

Nick
My husband has done this https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11079

About the epub and stuff, that is what you need to do. It is the industry standard format. And if you are self-publishing, Smashwords distributes your book to all of the major online ebook sellers. If your customers buy from Smashwords, however, you get a higher portion of the sales than with Amazon. If I remember correctly, you keep about 70% of the sale.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote