View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #28
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I started calibre with
calibre-debug -g 1> log.txt 2>&1
instead of
Start calibre.exe

One difference is I had already installed calibre and all of the updated plugins at home. I use the exact same configuration directory for both machines.

Same OS, same A/V, same delusional user?
I have started both ways and not seen it happen on update.
Now, I do see random Windows crash messages: I think it has something to do with disconnecting my device and later reconnecting. It does not always happen, so it may be the User held his face wrong.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote