Thread: PRS-650 Remove Serial No. Sticker?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:48 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyDane View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the warranty.

I'll eventually get a case but since I don't carry it around, I haven't done so yet. I'm not sure I want the extra volume/weight of a case for everyday use.

How about a "skin" that I've seen discussed on this forum? Would a skin cover the serial no. sticker so I wouldn't see or feel it? I really hate seeing the in-your-face-sticker white sticker on my read reader or, worst yet, feeling the sticker when I'm holding the reader.
If you don't get a case, you could end up breaking the reader if you drop it. You don't have to be outside home to drop it. So you should have a case regardless of where you use your reader. The case is very important. Also, the weight is insignificant. The protection you get is significant and the case actually makes the reader easier to hold.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote