View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #49
CathrynLouis
Enthusiast
CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CathrynLouis writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
That's about what I am doing. I just have to count the kilojoules for a while to keep on track. I am now doing 4 x BodyBalance/Yoga classes a week, and ride my treadlie at least 30 minutes most days, and we have a 15 minute walk around the block every evening after dinner.

Thats why (for the benefit of people worried about my bum getting to skinny) my arse will never be flat. There is maxima in my maximus!
Neither will mine. Can't lose it if you use it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Eat like a king
work out like a slave
have a body of a god
HT - great words to live by. I knew I was meant to be a goddess...
CathrynLouis is offline   Reply With Quote