View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #53
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Well in my case it's not working. I added the new column without problem, it's the rest that is not working.

I configured the the Kobo Touch driver by adding #myshelves, series in the Shelves entry like it says.

Then I added a few books in Calibre of different genre, poetry and dark fantasy. So in the metadata of each book, the Personalized tab, My Shelves shows there and I added there the genre of each book, poetry and dark fantasy.

Then I plugged my Kobo, transferred the books to Kobo. Then I go in Kobo and there is no Shelf at all.

I tried after that adding #myshelves, poetry, #myshelves, dark fantasy, in the Kobo Touch Driver just to see and still no result.

I put "Metadata management" to automatic in case anyone asks.

Last edited by Nothingness; 11-09-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote